Sunday, May 24, 2009

on viruses and lost ellbees

My computer at work is being really lame. Seriously. It has some sort of adware virus bullshit that keeps popping up every like two minutes. From the looks of it, and from what the IT guy said, it's relatively harmless. It just tries to trick you into buying some spyware by pretending there are like a million super serious viruses on the computer. When you go to block one, it pops up "In order to block this attack, you must now purchase our software!" Lol. But what this little computer worm doesn't know is that my work computer already comes with great spyware. And if these so called "serious attacks" even exist, my spyware would pop up. But it hasn't. Not once. So I just have to ride it out until the IT doods can take care of it. Apparently it's being a stubborn little twit by not leaving. Whatever.

My laptop at home has a bunch of useless viruses on it that don't do jack shit but be annoying. I get them from Limewire when I download music for my ipod. Limewire kind of sucks in the virus department. You have to be a frequent user to know what files are viruses or not. They're always pretty much labeled the same.

Anyway-lost 11 lbs so far. My first month of Veganism was quite successful in the weight loss department, if I may say so myself. I just started my second month of Veganism yesterday. I hope to reach 20 lbs lost by June 23rd, the end of the second month. That's only 9 more ellbees...I can do that in 4 weeks, huh? I think so.

Oh and I want to learn how to make Miso Soup. Apparently it's hella good for you. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, way to go on losing so much weight, I hope you can continue the trend! :) *HUGE HUGE HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Someone likes hugs. MINE ARE BETTER!

    Oh, and congratulations! I want to lose some, but I don't think I can go the whole vegan route. Hooray you! <3

    ReplyDelete