Saturday, April 25, 2009

This Lonely Stoner in Austin!

Sorry for the update lameness. I've been busy and shit. I've gone Vegan, for 3 days now. Yeah it's not as hard as it sounds. I seem to be getting used to the idea already. Lots of fresh fruits & veggies.

Ummm....today is some potluck at work. I brought queso dip. Queso dip I can't even eat. Lol. But atleast someone will enjoy it.

Last night the wifey & I went to meet some friends at a hookah bar after work. On the way there, out of the blue, she told me that in a couple of years she wants us to move to Austin. Yeah, Austin. That's right, Sara, I said AUSTIN! Fuck yes. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck yes! I love that city. It would take me only a couple months to find a job that comparable to what I have now & all Mari has to do is transfer salons to the Toni & Guy in Austin. Simple as that.

And methinks I can talk her into moving sooner. Mwahahahaha! :evil laugh:
We shall see, huh?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can convince her to move sooner. ;) *HUGE HUGE HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I'D BE THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH! =D

    ReplyDelete